TVideoDownloader 1.8 is out. This release inculdes big changes, updates to backends and smaller but useful improvements.
Youtube-dl updater recieved a few fixes and some small improvments. I plan to make it more robust in the future. After that, the code will be integrated to TEncoder as well.
Backends as usual recieved updates. Mp4Box was not updated in a while so the new update is a welcome addition. FFmpeg, mediainfo and youtube-dl are updated to the latest versions.
Skin is completely removed. This may seem as a backwards step. TVideoDownloader now looks less fancy but startsup faster, uses less memory and runs a little faster.
While I was using TVideoDownloader, there were several cases where youtube-dl got stuck while adding a link. So, I’ve added an option to specify a timeout for link adding process.
Full change log:
- Added: An option to specify a timeout for adding a link
- Added: A few interface changes
- Added: youtube-dl updater will start updating process as soon as dialog is opened
- Fixed: youtube-dl updater was writing downloaded file to exe instead of tmp
- Fixed: youtube-dl updater could not delete tmp file in some cases
- Fixed: youtube-dl updater could not rename tmp file to exe in some case
- Removed: Skin
- Updated: youtube-dl, mediainfo, ffmpeg, mp4box